Wednesday, April 9, 2008
"You'll Never Walk Alone"
"You'll Never Walk Alone" is the Roger's & Hammerstein song adopted as the favorite chant by Liverpool fans around the world, as well as right here on Laporte Street, by this Warren anyway. Some Saturday mornings, Todd & I manage to wake at the crack of dawn for a football (soccer) match at Ginger's Alehouse Pub. Unfortunately, Todd's been a Manchester United fan all his life, Liverpool's biggest rivals, but hey no one's perfect. 
Our dear long-time friend Emil, who is also a Man U fan, sometimes joins us. The good news is Ginger's has a pretty large Liverpool crowd, so I'm never alone.

This is a Liverpool Red's scarf I recently finished, which I am very proud of. I'll be sure to wear it on our Ireland trip in May. The Reds just made it through the Champions League quarterfinal yesterday, and may have to play Manchester United in the final (if we get past Chelsea in the semi). It could get rough around the Warren household.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hello! I am an italin boy. I play tennis like you.
bye
ps:I can't speak english very well.
Post a Comment