Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Summer 2009

It's the start of fall as I post this, but I don't want to leave out the best parts of the year, so I'll just recap the, all too brief, summer and spring in a few shots. Ok, maybe more than a few. Sorry for the hiatus.

July
Visit from Todd's brother Jeff, his wife Megan, and lovely Celia, Karis, Maggie, & Isaac

Days at the Laurie garden, Pritzker Pavilion, and Art Institute

Visiting Mom & Julian in their new, temporary, place

Our goddaughter Esther's baptism



Ludington, Michigan with the Mosses









Movie in the park (Marx Bros. night)

Architecture boat tour with Todd's parents, Chuck & Gerri


Ludington a second time with the Mezgers and Williamsons. Serious good times.







August
A weekend in Arizona with the family. Julian, Norma, & Erica.
Cousins Mireya and Julian


Carlos & Nora in Tucson



Carina and Jeremy in Phoenix



My nephew Andre's birthday

New haircut. I love it.

Visit from Todd's brother Jim, his wife Robin, and their kids Julia, Michael, & Kristina



Millenium Park with godson Caelen


Third quarter moon rising from the lake on a stargazing night
A wine/beer pairing meal with our friends, Phil & Leilani.

A short third getaway to Ludington sans friends
It was a strange sunset

Visiting the Swishers in PA

County fair
Princess Abigail and poor Ezra
Jude's first viewing of Star Wars was with his godparents. He was thrilled!

Ice cream at Penn State Creamery


September
Josh's birthday

Las chicas
Short kayaking trip to St. Joseph's, Michigan.

Discovered The Livery Brewery in Benton Harbor. Amazing.


Rounding off the summer at Celtic Fest

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love your new haircut, too. Forgot to tell you that. =)