Just thought I'd take a minute and shamelessly plug the best football club there ever was...the Liverpool Reds. Why, you ask? Well, because this is a blog about what matters to us, and besides friends and family, that largely includes football, tennis, hockey, music. Oh, and some theology =). A bit premature for the season kick-off Aug. 16, but I can already feel the vibe surrounding the new year. The lads are all fired up. We've acquired some pretty amazing players. And I've started memorizing all the newest chants.I know, I know...what about Todd's team, Manchester United? I guess we can mention them as well, as the rivalry will no doubt continue...
...but I see no point, as my own husband never bothers to check his own blog, much less post. Go Reds!
...but I see no point, as my own husband never bothers to check his own blog, much less post. Go Reds!
2 comments:
Don't check the blog, eh? The Reds are going down.
I do believe that the only Reds to count on this year are those oh-so-good Red Devils!
I do have to admit that I am really excited about Keane and also that Alonso is staying put. I wish I could hate Liverpool more, but who's there to hate on this team right now?? Should be a fun year.
Post a Comment