Friday, March 21, 2008

Erica's Sweet 18!

For those of you who heard all about my niece, Erica, turning 18 and the grand masquerade we helped her with, here are some shots of that night.

Erica did a great job. I helped her with invites and decorations, and we had a blast shopping for her dress. Here she is with her parents, Norma (my sister) and Gilbert.

Her brother and my nephew, Andre. Always with the bunny ears! Poor Erica.

My sister, Marisol, and I spent the better part of the day decorating my brother's house in Wicker Park for the festivities that evening.
Here is Erica with her Uncle Hector and partner Brad.
There were over 40 friends in attendance, and I was so impressed with the level of sophistication demonstrated by both guys and girls for the occassion. Here is Erica with some long-time friends.I remember the day they brought Erica home from the hospital and her first steps. I can't believe she's going to college in the Fall! Happy Birthday, Kika!

No comments: