skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Another Year, Another Party
So, I turned 33 on March 1st. Nothing to get too excited about, except I'm very thankful for another year of life, of health, and the love of my family and friends.Carina, Jenny, and I celebrated at Cafe Babareeba, a tapas bar in Lincoln Park.
While waiting for a table at the bar, we picked up these three handsome fellows.
The atmosphere makes for a fun-filled evening with great friends and even better food, especially if it's two nights before Meatfare Sunday.
Todd delights us with some story or other. I wasn't really listening, but see how I have the smile down pat?
"You don't really expect me to share my triple chocolate birthday dessert, do you?"

Carina's ever delightful, "I'm sleepy."
Another lovely card creation from Carina. I was surprised with a gorgeous green Liz Claiborne purse (see above) and jewelry box. Thanks, guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment